2010.6.21.At the Multi-media Lab, we voice-recorded the play "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

2010.6.21.At the Multi-media Lab, we  voice-recorded the play "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
Visit us at YouTube "Vinia168"

2010.6.25. After the last session of the class, we took a picture to say a happy "Good-bye!"

2010.6.25. After the last session of the class, we took a picture to say a happy "Good-bye!"
Let's meet again in "Global Issues" class (2011 Fall)!

6/21/10

Extended Readings

Some Suggestions for Extended Readings:

(1) Inkheart, Inkspell, and Inkdeath

(2) Eragon

(3) The Golden Compass

(4) A Series of Unfortunate Events

(5) Stardust

1 comment:

  1. I will give detailed information after I am done with my paper due this Friday. Yes, Professors also have to write papers and give presentations.Please return to this website later. I will do some editing to these posts after I am done with the grading and many other must-dos. Bear with me, my Friends. It's the end of the semester, and everyone is busy wrapping up things.

    See you later.

    ~Vinia

    ReplyDelete